Monday, January 30, 2012

1950's

The Red Scare,life is good and the beginning of the Space Race,who doesn't love it.Always wanted to do a universe in the 1950's but there were never any minis to speak of.Now i believe a couple of new manufacturers is coming out with a Borneo range and Malaya range.Well my universe will basically be a mix of the Atomic Cafe 1957 range,Fallout,Resistance and Secrets of the Third Reich all together.So i can either do a start of WW3 blow it all up and put b-movie monsters,beatniks or make it a continuation of WW2.I know i have a thought of WW3 starting during the time of the Suez Crisis where the US does support the UK and the Soviets invade through Alaska or Mexico.

2 comments:

  1. ... and I thought I was the only one interested in something like this lol.

    I was thinking more of a 'Berlin Crisis' or 'Cuban Missile Crisis' starting point myself. As you say though figures are sparse or non-existent, particularly civilian types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and yes you got it. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    Got Time

    ReplyDelete